LONDONDERRY SOCCER CLUB COVID-19 PROTOCOL
*Please note that this protocol will be updated as new information and/or guidelines become public. As a reminder, no player can participate in any club activities without a parent agreeing to the COVID-19 Waiver referenced during Spring registration, found here: https://londonderryunited.
In order to have a spring soccer season, as we did in fall of 2020, Londonderry Soccer Club will attempt to follow the guidelines provided by the State of New Hampshire Governor's Economic Reopening Taskforce for Amateur & Youth Sports.
However, these are the main points the club is emphasizing:
1. Before leaving home or arriving at the fields for practices or games, each individual player and/or parent must answer the following questions.
a. Have you been in contact with a person with COVID-19?
b. Have you had a cough?
c. Have you had a temperature above 100.4 degrees F?
d. Have you had a loss of taste or smell?
2. If anyone answers 'YES' to any of the questions they shall NOT be permitted to participate in any club activities.
3. Parents need to notify the Londonderry Soccer Club if your child becomes ill for any reason. Please provide your player's name and coach's name. In the event of an illness on a team the Londonderry Soccer Club will inform all players. The ill player's name will not be used in any communications with other players or parents. We are currently waiting to hear from the New Hampshire Soccer Association on the protocol if a player tests positive for COVID-19 and will update this document when we have received this information.
4. Parents will be informed if a player from another team tests positive for COVID-19 and what the protocol will be.
5. A face cover is recommended and social distancing of six feet is advised when players are not actively engaged in an activity (e.g. on bench, at breaks, in huddles and pre/post practice).
6. Players will not share drinks, food or equipment, including things like hand sanitizer and sunscreen. There will be no team snacks, pinnies are not being worn at this time, and there will be no physical contact in the way of high fives. Players should bring multiple game and practice shirts.
7. Coaches, staff, referees and other officials are advised to attempt to maintain social distancing of 6 feet from players, coaches and others when the game is not in play.
8. Masks are recommended for all persons in attendance at the West Road fields at all times. Players are encouraged to wear masks both on the field and when on the sidelines, however it is an individuals choice. Spectators are requested to self monitor that social distancing guidelines are being followed.
9. Masks will be required for Londonderry United Travel teams attending 'Away' games when the hosting town has a mask requirement in place.
State of New Hampshire Guidelines